Sunday, November 27, 2011

On The Road Again!

Hi Team,

My roommate Sonja and I are currently in Melbourne. We flew here last Thursday and have stayed with a friend in town. It's got great public transport, awesome vintage shopping, people with style, lots of good food, lots of live music, beautiful architecture, and it's not too far a drive into nature. We're leaving Melbourne this afternoon and will be spending the next two days driving the Great Ocean Road. In Australia you have to pay per MB of internet usage, so I won't be uploading any pictures whilst on the road, but I'll give updates whenever I can. We've rented a car and after driving the Great Ocean Road we'll head to Canberra, then to Sydney, then back to the Gold Coast. Only 17 more days and I'm home! Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment